The Milieu App is part of a research project by Ryan T. Moore and Andrew Reeves to map public opinion across the United States. This project part of a research project housed at Washington University in St. Louis and American University in Washington, DC. The app was developed by Pedro Valdeolmillos, Ryan T. Moore, and Andrew Reeves. We appreciate your participation.
How it works
- You download the app
- We will occasionally notify you when new survey questions are available
- We won’t ask for your name or email, or ask you to create an account
- Your anonymous survey responses are sent to us
- To help us map opinion geographically, your approximate location is also periodically recorded
What are the benefits?
- With a few taps, you’ll contribute to our understanding of public opinion
- In a future version, we will provide you feedback about how you compare to other respondents
- Your responses help us learn what people think about important topics and how opinion is distributed
Who supports us?
We have received generous funding from the Weidenbaum Center on the Economy, Government, and Public Policy.